3 BD, 2 BA | Lake Front | $389,000
Sullivan County Catskills | NY
Swinging Bridge Reservoir
**Video Tours and Floor Plan Below**
What Does it Mean to be a Virtual Home Buyer?
Real estate functions will start returning to normal when you’d feel safe making out with a stranger in a bar. The pandemic will cause permanent shifts in the way we socialize and work, so we should all prepare to conduct virtual real estate business.
Stay safe. Be Well. ❤️
Looking for the perfect year-round escape? Melt what ails you in the sauna followed by a refreshing dip off of your private dock. Swinging Bridge Reservoir is Sullivan County’s largest motor boat lake to swim, fish, kayak, and water ski. This stylish retreat has many newer upgrades, including roof, boiler, hot water, hardwood floors, finished lower level, large storage shed, and a just refreshed exterior and main floor kitchen and bath. Get yourself to the Catskills before summer!
- Lakefront with private dock on Swinging Bridge Reservoir (motor boat friendly)
- 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
- Square Feet: Approx. 1,750 (main floor + finished walk-out lower level)
- Large storage shed (10′ x 12′)
- Acres: 0.27 with private lake frontage
- Built: 1965
- *Hot tub installed, but not included*
- Wood burning fireplace
- Heat: Hot water baseboards (oil boiler)
- Hot Water: Electric
- Drilled well
- Cell service: Some, depending on carrier (WiFi calling available)
- Internet/Cable: Spectrum
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
375 Schermerhorn Street
Brooklyn, NY 11217