I help my sellers meet their goals through beautiful creative marketing and managing all of the behind-the-scenes details to minimize the stresses of selling; to make all the hard work appear like it’s executed with ease.
1. Seller Preparation
What's Your Home Worth?
• Features and amenities
• Market value
What's Your Time-line?
• How soon do you need or want to move?
• Why are you moving?
• Are you a motivated seller?
What will it cost?
• Repairs and updates
• Closing costs
2. Home Preparation
• Return on investment for minor repairs vs renovations
• Style and decor evaluation
• Market appeal
3. Building Your Team
• Real estate agent
• As needed: Contractor, handyman, staging, movers
4. Seller’s Agent Services
Advisor, Advocate, Support
• Prepare comparable market analysis and advise on market conditions
• Develop pricing strategy based on your selling goals
• Coordinate minor repairs, paint, cleaning, landscaping and removal and storage
• Provide design consultation for updates ie. light fixtures, tile, hardware, and paint colors
• In-house staging with your existing pieces, my pieces or complete staging for vacant spaces
• Organize due diligence materials required for a smooth sales process
• Work with tenants for occupied investor properties
• Personalized marketing plan targeting your home’s best features and projected buyer pool
• Manage all communications to ensure a smooth process and transaction, including trouble-shooting, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiations
5. Let’s Get Started!
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
375 Schermerhorn St
Brooklyn, NY 11217
© Major Jacks 2020 All Rights Reserved. All information is provided with no warranty. Major Jacks is not a Real Estate Broker or an Independent Brokerage Company. Erica Keberle, the owner of Major Jacks, is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson at Compass: www.compass.com