I help my sellers meet their goals through beautiful creative marketing and managing all of the behind-the-scenes details to minimize the stresses of selling; to make all the hard work appear like it’s executed with ease.
1. Seller Preparation
What's Your Home Worth?
• Features and amenities
• Market value
What's Your Time-line?
• How soon do you need or want to move?
• Why are you moving?
• Are you a motivated seller?
What will it cost?
• Repairs and updates
• Closing costs
2. Home Preparation
• Return on investment for minor repairs vs renovations
• Style and decor evaluation
• Market appeal
3. Building Your Team
• Real estate agent
• As needed: Contractor, handyman, staging, movers
4. Seller’s Agent Services
Advisor, Advocate, Support
• Prepare comparable market analysis and advise on market conditions
• Develop pricing strategy based on your selling goals
• Coordinate minor repairs, paint, cleaning, landscaping and removal and storage
• Provide design consultation for updates ie. light fixtures, tile, hardware, and paint colors
• In-house staging with your existing pieces, my pieces or complete staging for vacant spaces
• Organize due diligence materials required for a smooth sales process
• Work with tenants for occupied investor properties
• Personalized marketing plan targeting your home’s best features and projected buyer pool
• Manage all communications to ensure a smooth process and transaction, including trouble-shooting, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiations
5. Let’s Get Started!
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Catskill Mountain Houses
19 Conklin Hill Rd, Livingston Manor, NY 12758
Fair Housing Notice
Standard Operating Procedure for Buyers
© Major Jacks 2020 All Rights Reserved. All information is provided with no warranty. Major Jacks is not a Real Estate Broker or an Independent Brokerage Company. Erica Keberle, the owner of Major Jacks, is a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson at Catskill Mountain Houses: www.catskillmountainhouses.com